1Clue grants you (the "user") the right to use add-ons (the "products") that you purchase through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company, as follows:
Grant of License
1Clue grants the User the right to use the add-ons under a simple non-exclusive license, and the User pays a compensation to 1Clue in accordance with this Agreement.
The User has the right to use the addon in the following manner:
- Your "product" license fee is a one-time payment, allowing you lifetime usage of your license. This fee also includes full access to new versions of the "product" for 6 months from the date of purchase. License owners can extend their access to CS-Cart updates by purchasing a yearly maintenance plan. Maintenance plans will be available soon.
- one-fold installation (writing to the computer memory) of a copy of the template/addon available through the Internet only via the License Domain Name. Before buying a License, the User must tell 1Clue the License Domain Name of the Website on which the template/add-on will be used.
- The user is authorized to make necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. However, 1Clue will not be held responsible for any errors caused by user modifications. Click here to contact us if you would like us to make the modifications for you.
- the user has no right without the prior written permission, to place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, web site or any other medium. You also shall not offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from 1Clue.
- make copies of the template/addon and let a third party copy the template/addon;
- deploy additional copies of the template/addon on Websites without licensed Domain Name
- install and use the template/addon on other Domain Names, if there were no separate Licenses obtained for them;
- extract, excerpt or use any part of the template/addon to create any template/addon -based Derivatives as well as provide such possibility to a third party;
- sell, transfer, obligate, license, sublicense, rent, lease, give for temporary use, yield or convey (by selling, exchanging, giving as a gift, by law, or in any other way) the Program, any of its copies (or any of its parts), Licenses and other rights to them, partially or in full, to a third party without a prior written consent of the Copyright Owner.
- remove, hide, modify or make barely visible any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained within any part of the Program without a prior written consent of the Copyright Owner;
- prevent the Copyright Owner from obtaining information about the usage of the Program.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising from the use of or inability to use our products.
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, license number, username/password Order ID, download link, etc.
Installation is a paid service which is not included in the base package price. It can be purchased during checkout as an extra option.
1Clue provides to the User free of charge updates to new versions of purchased products for a period of 6(six) months from the date of purchase. During the checkout Licensee can purchase an upgrade protection in order to extend this access to the maximum interval which is one year.
No updates may be used to upgrade the licenses for which the upgrade protection plan has not been bought or has expired.
Purchasing the plan for a license, Licensee get the right to install new versions only on the domain for which the license has been activated.
1Clue guarantees the compatibility of add-ons only with software specified in the add-on description.
You have the unconditional right to claim and receive a full refund for the software within 10 days following the day of your purchase.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of the software and services, you can get your money back. However, we believe that most of refunds can be avoided if you contact us .
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, username/password Order ID, download link, etc. 1Clue.com reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.